Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Maybelline Bleached Neons Color Show Nail Lacquer

Hello, Beauties!

Here is part two of my Maybelline Bleached Neons series. There will be one more post following this one. Today I'm showing you the Color Show Nail Lacquer shades that are part of this limited edition collection!


Colors from L to R: Lime Accent, Bleached in Peach, Citrus Collide, Coral Heat, Pink Punch, Ultra Violet.


There were seven shades in the collection, but I only picked up six. There was a blue shade, but I have WAY too many blues in my collection... so I skipped it!


Keep in mind that these are all LE shades, so hurry up and grab them if you're going to. These polishes are about $2.99 each, and can be found at your local drugstore. 


Here are swatches on my nails: 




Overall, I think the colors are really fun and bright for summer. They are perfect for those that are a little intimidated by full on neon shades. The formula varies from polish to polish. Most of them go on pretty sheer with one coat, but you can get a nice opaque finish with 2-3 coats. 
Lime Accent dried to an almost matte finish while the other shades looked more glossy. None of the shades had any sort of shimmer or glitter. I found that Lime Accent was the most difficult shade to work with, and Ultra Violet was the easiest. 

Have you tried any of these shades? Do you plan on it?


Jorden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com