Thursday, March 6, 2014

Review: Essie's Fashion Playground

Hello Beauties!

I apologize for the hiatus. I am happy to say that I have a TON of new things to review, and I am back in action! 

Fashion Playground is one of the new shades from Essie's Hide and go Chic collection for Spring 2014. There were six colors on the display, but this was the only one that spoke to me. You know how I love mint green, and this one has shimmer involved!

Take a look: 








Overall, while I think that this is a beautiful shade, it is another Essie dud for me. I found that the formula was very sheer and streaky, and I needed at least 3 coats to get to the opacity that I desired. I was very excited that this polish had shimmer in it, because none of the other mint green shades in my collection do. Unfortunately, once this polish is applied to the nails, you basically have to get out a magnifying glass to find the shimmer. I would not repurchase this shade.

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned... I have an exciting giveaway coming very soon!



-Jorden-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com